Hi there! I’m Suzie Bauer! It’s been an obscene amount of time since I have introduced myself, so let’s fix that!
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I live on 5 acres in Arlington, WA with my husband, 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 horse and 10 chickens.
- I was a structural engineer for 9 years before becoming a nutritional therapist.
- I grew up showing horses and never grew out of the horse-crazy stage.
- I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis 7 years ago, although I don’t remember a time before that when I didn’t have joint pain and fatigue.
- I was able to bring my RA into remission with the help of nourishing foods. That experience spurred me on (cowgirl pun intended) to switch career paths.
- I believe there is no “one size fits all” approach to health, and I love guiding each client on their own healing journey so they may find what works best for them!
- I love bacon and chocolate, but necessarily in that order.
I want to hear from you! What are some fun facts about yourself? Share them below in the comments!